Friday, July 1, 2016

WHAT'S NEXT?


I have been extremely busy with so many different projects that I sometimes think that my head is going to spin off.

At the moment, I am preparing for a number of events and publicity interviews for my upcoming release:  Rope: A History of the Hanged The book actually moves away from the usual serial killer topics I write about and examines the interesting events related to hangings, from botched executions to daring escapes.  When I started thinking about the book, I really thought it would be dry, but it was so thoroughly interesting, and at times, though mostly tragic, it was quite funny.

I am also waiting for the final edit of my 4th in my fiction series and then that can also b
e released.  I can't wait to share more details with you on that book, but for now, I will let you know that those that have read it have called it a "real page turner" and that is something every author wants to hear.

I've also been working hard on my YouTube Channel and that has taken me in a few different directions, but I am still, after a year trying to find my feet, though with more than 2.1 million views, I must be doing something right.

As well as writing and YouTube, I am also nearing the half way point in my Masters Degree in Writing at University. I've done well so far and it is really challenging my skills as a writer, pushing me out of my comfort zone and into genres and topics I don't normally find interesting.

So with all of that on my plate, as well as working full-time and raising a fantastic family, I've decided to branch out into hosting other authors on my blog. It will be kind of a Q&A scenario, where authors will get to showcase their new books and tell us a bit about their writing processes and other interesting tidbits.  I think it will be a great experience for me as well as the other authors and of course my readers. So let's begin a new journey.

Thanks reading!
Amanda

Rope: A History of the Hanged

No comments: